TextDial is a social media application allowing online users to share web pages via text messages. The TextDial Manager performs typical administration tasks built in vRegistry, and specific activities necessary for the user and messaging management:
- social login (FB, G+, Twitter);
- clients' friends and guests lists;
- URL shortening;
- send/receive SMSs;
- visits' reports and clicks' metrics;
- supply the popup contents (HTML, CSS, JS);
- service the popup requests.
The front-end JS event-driven component is supported by vRegistry framework. It uses AJAX and iframe techniques to communicate with the Manager. See the samples.